7. Ferty Electric Longboard
If you’re looking for a solid off road longboard that brings its own power, a good place to start is with Ferty’s Electric longboard. A little shorter than average, it still provides an excellent longboard experience with a little bit of extra power to help you with your off-road riding.
The wheels are a real standout, especially since the board ships with a second pair of on-road wheels. If you’re looking for a good way to do a little powered longboarding both on and off the road, this might be the best place for you to start.
- Powerful motor
- 22mph max speed
- Handheld remote control
- Replaceable wheels
6. Lloyd’s Boards and Bikes 3200 Watt Motor Electric All Terrain Carbon Fiber Longboard
The second entry on this list from Lloyd’s is a very solid off road longboard. Another powered model, it manages to reach a reasonably high top speed at a good pace. It also boasts a great battery life – something that will matter to you if you’re skating out away from civilization.
Though it does have the usual drawbacks of a powered longboard, this deck is nonetheless a good example of what you’ll get towards the top of the powered price range. With great wheels and a good build, this one will last for many years to come.
- Great range
- 20mph max speed
- Reasonable charge speed
- Solid all-terrain wheels
5. Emoto USA Black Mamba 2018 Electric All Terrain Electric Longboard
The first thing you’ll notice when you see the Black Mamba is an aggressive design. A particularly cool-looking off road long board, this board looks like it’s made to be ridden off-road with a purpose.
It’s highly maneuverable and impressively quick, with three different speed modes that gradually allow the rider to get used to the board. It’s not perfect – it takes too long to charge for too little effort. Nonetheless, you’ll still get an incredibly fun ride out of this model.
- Multiple control modes
- Great maximum range
- Cool design
- Great maneuverability
4. Lloyd’s Boards and Bikes 3200 Watt Motor Electric Carbon Fiber All Terrain Longboard w/ Grip Tape
While the box copy might note that this off road long board shares a name with a board lower down the list, this is actually the upgraded version of the board. It has a few excellent little extras like included grip tape as well as an enhanced bluetooth controller. Both of these make riding off-road just a little easier.
Beyond that, it has all of the same benefits and drawbacks of its lesser cousin. If you’re willing to spend just a few dollars more, this is the better buy from Lloyd’s.
- Great controller
- 20mph max speed
- Better build
- Good wheels
3. Atom 90 MountainBoard
The Atom 90 represents the first off road longboard to do away with a motor on this list. Instead, you’ll be riding with the assistance of foot power and gravity – just like you’d do if you were on the road. This board is especially cool because it throws away all pretenses of being anything other than an off road board.
Big, knobby tires and an aggressive design make this a board for riding on mountains, not the road. That means you won’t get much use of this board in the big city. Nonetheless, this choice is still worthwhile if you’re just going to ride on a mountain.
- Very sturdy build
- Great value
- Fantastic tires
- Good looks
2. MBS All-Terrain Longboard
This 39-inch off road longboard is a fantastic example of how you don’t have to pay top dollar to get one of the best boards out there. Built for going off the beaten path and to last, this board is solid enough to hold bigger riders. At the same time, this is still agile enough to allow for awesome off-road experiences. While it’s a fairly standard board, that’s sometimes the best thing for which a skater can ask.
- Great price
- Precision turning
- Sturdy deck
- Great wheels
1. Atom Longboards Atom All-Terrain Longboard
This is definitely the best off road longboard you’re going to find. Between the solid construction, great trucks, and cool design, it has it all. This is also the rare board that works well both on and off the road with the same wheels. It strikes a good balance, allowing a dedicated enthusiast to ride anywhere. This is the board against which all others should be compared.
- Budget price
- Great trucks
- Good-looking deck
- Good for riding on and off the road
These are some of the best off road longboards on the market. There are others, though, that might deserve our attention. If you know of other great longboards, don’t keep your secret to yourself – get in contact with us to keep us informed!
- 42-inch Longboard Skateboard designed for cruising, made of high-quality Canadian maple. Suitable weight and lighter weight makes freestyle slalom easier and dancing more stable.
- Sturdy and Stable--Super durable deck is made of high-quality Canadian maple,durable to withstand riders up to 330lbs,offers perfect balance between toughness and weight.Equipped with genuine alluminium 7 Inch alloy trucks add more comfort to your skateboarding experience.
- Smooth and Speedy Ride--Reactive and smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision abec-11 bearing, PU casted bushing-95A.Built for an unsurpassed smooth ride in the neighborhood,skate parks,ramps,pools and other smooth surfaces or even rough ground.
- The fashionable appearance and graceful streamline design give skateboarders a comfortable and eye-catching experience.High density waterproof anti-skidding diamond emery paper brings more friction between your shoes and the board for keeping you riding steadily and safely.
- No Assembly Required--A big convenience is that the seething skateboard is completely pre-installed.Just take it out of box and use it directly,save you the time and hassle of assembling,an ideal gift for festivals,birthdays, and graduations.
- Wheels: MBS 100mm x 65mm all-terrain wheels cast with 78a super-high-rebound urethane for a perfect blend of on-road speed and off-road traction
- Deck: sturdy maple-lam drop deck keeps your center of gravity low for pushing and off-roading
- Trucks: reverse king pin - 50 degree base - 7 inch aluminum hangers - heat treated crmo axles - grade 8 king pins
- Bearings: rubber shielded ABEC 9 with high speed lubricant
- Grip-tape: Super coarse 46 grit off-road grip
- VERSATILE longboard: 41 x 9.5 Inch long skateboard designed for cruising and skating around town. It’s a great starter board for someone looking to get into longboarding!
- QUALITY DECK: We spent a lot of time and samples to investigate the various effects on the deck of different firmness of the longboard. 8-ply hardwood maple deck, with a max load weight of 350 lbs. Moreover, it comes with a sand grit finish that provides enhanced grip for your feet.
- WHEELS FOR CRUISING: Solid 70 x 51 mm 80 A PU wheels with high speed bearings, ensures durability and smoothness.
- FLEXIBLE TRUCKS: NOBONDO longboard features 7-inch aluminum alloy trucks with highly elastic PU shock absorption rings, adjustable to 50 or 45 degree, gives you great maneuverability.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Built for downhill, carving and freestyle riding, this longboard is stable, and its wide turning radius making it easy and safe to ride, as well as a great option for beginners and pros alike! No assembly required.
Last update on 2021-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API